Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Spice Gun

Another interesting device I came across on my Internet Travels.

THE SPICE GUN

FYI: This isn't on the market yet, but I know I'd buy it.

Zhu Fei (China), designer.

There are three chambers in the barrel that can hold your spice of choice--salt, pepper, sugar, hot peppers?


As to how it works: The designer's own words:
spice gun is different from the other casters, it has more fun! when you pull the trigger to compress the air in the air bag. The handspike will push the bottom of the seasoning bottle to make the nozzle in the turntable to retract and spray the seasoning.

2 comments:

vallerose said...

This sounds fascinating but I'm not sure how it works. Do you pull a trigger and out comes a specified amount of spice? It looks like there are bullets. Is each one maybe a teaspoon of sugar or salt?

Janet Rudolph said...

I went back and added the designer's words on how it works.